Saturday, November 15, 2008

Introvert Power: Why Your Inner Life Is Your Hidden Strength Introvert Power: Why Your Inner Life Is Your Hidden Strength by Laurie Helgoe


My review


rating: 4 of 5 stars
I was fascinated by the information in this book. After a lifetime of feeling "strange", "weird", and many similar adjectives, I finally saw a reflection of myself and discovered that as an introvert, it is NORMAL to withdraw and prefer solitude to parties. What a relief and how empowering to know that over half of the world feels like I do! Now I know that the time I spend alone helps me recharge and sort out my thoughts. I always knew it on some level, but now I feel validated in my introversion. If you have ever felt like an outsider who doesn't understand the draw of crowds and parties, you might find out why if you read this book.


View all my reviews.

No comments: