Tuesday, February 24, 2009

New Moon (The Twilight Saga, Book 2) New Moon by Stephenie Meyer


My review


rating: 5 of 5 stars
If it tells you how good this series is, I have already finished Eclipse, the 3rd book, before I could bring myself to stop long enough to write about New Moon. I am not sure what is so addictive about this series, but sometimes I feel like I forget to breath when I am reading them. I will write more about New Moon, but I plan to finish Breaking Dawn and then start the series over again to catch what I missed while reading to find out what was going to happen. I even find myself thinking about these books when I am at work, which doesn't usually happen, since I love my job. To be continued.....



I have now read the entire series 4 times in a row. I feel a bit like a drug addict. New Moon starts with Bella celebrating her eighteenth birthday with Edward and his family with disastrous consequences. In New Moon, we learn more about Jacob Black and the Quileute tribe and then have a terrifying visit with the Volturi in Italy. Stephenie Meyer continues to spin a fascinating story.


View all my reviews.

No comments: