Saturday, July 12, 2008

The Scent of Lilacs: A Novel The Scent of Lilacs: A Novel by Ann H. Gabhart


My review


rating: 4 of 5 stars
This was a beautiful little story about a preacher's daughter in a small town. Jocie Brooke lives with her father and her Aunt Love. Seven years ago, Jocie's mother and older sister left without a word. Jocie has been praying that her sister will come back and that she will get a dog. Suddenly, both of those prayers are granted. This was really a heart-warming story with many twists that left me feeling glad I had read it.


View all my reviews.

1 comment:

Ann H Gabhart said...

Thanks for reading my book, The Scent of Lilacs, and giving it such a nice review. I'm glad you enjoyed getting to know Jocie and her family and friends in Hollyhill. Hope you read many more good books. I enjoyed your blog.