Sunday, August 09, 2009

To Tame a Highland Warrior (Highlander, #2) To Tame a Highland Warrior by Karen Marie Moning



I enjoyed Moning's The Dark Highlander, so I checked out the others in the series from the library, but I found that I just wasn't interested in what would happen and I was forcing myself to read just to say I finished. It is similar to the way I felt when I read Darkfever, which I did finish but didn't continue the series. I can't put my finger on what it is that loses my interest after I start these, but it seems to be the repetition of problem-solution-problem-solution without much exposition. I love a good romance and I have enjoyed reading about Highland warriors in Diana Gabaldon's Outlander series, but this one just didn't do it for me.

View all my reviews >>

No comments: