Sunday, January 18, 2009

Breaking Dawn (The Twilight Saga, Book 4) Breaking Dawn by Stephenie Meyer


My review


rating: 5 of 5 stars
In this last of the Twilight saga, Bella Swan finally marries Edward and they set out on their honeymoon. From there to the end of the book, it is a roller coaster ride that keeps you on the edge of your seat waiting to see what will happen next. This series is so compelling that I felt almost like a drug addict while reading it - always impatient for my next Twilight "fix". At one point, while reading Breaking Dawn, I was literally trembling with suspense. While I certainly would not place this series in an elementary library, I can see why they would be very popular among older students and even adults. Now that I have finished the series, I plan to go back and reread, since I read so rapidly that I am sure to have missed something.


View all my reviews.

No comments: