Sunday, January 11, 2009

Dewey: The Small-Town Library Cat Who Touched the World Dewey: The Small-Town Library Cat Who Touched the World by Vicki Myron


My review


rating: 4 of 5 stars
This was a beautiful story of a tiny, half-frozen kitten who was dropped into a library book return one winter in Iowa and how he became the symbol of a little town library. Dewey Readmore Books was a common alley cat who became a king, simply by living and loving in the Spencer Public Library. The story also chronicles the life of the town of Spencer and its library director, Vicki Myron. If you are a lover of cats or just an animal lover in general, this story will touch your heart.


View all my reviews.

1 comment:

christina said...

Aw, I wished I liked this book as much as you did. I just finished it and was sooo disappointed!