Sunday, January 11, 2009

Twilight (The Twilight Saga, Book 1) Twilight by Stephenie Meyer


My review


rating: 5 of 5 stars
OK, I didn't think I would like this, because I am not really into vampires, but halfway through the book, I got online and reserved the next three from the library. I finished the book on Friday and went to the movie today, after which I visited the book store and bought the books for myself - can't wait for my turn on the reserve list and I already want to reread the first one. It was a very interesting take on vampires, with much less violence than you might think and a very engrossing romantic story. The movie was a bit more violent, but nothing too graphic and I really enjoyed the actors chosen for the main characters. I wouldn't put this book in an elementary library, but for high school and up I think it would be very popular.


View all my reviews.

No comments: